Wednesday, May 7, 2008

T minus three days!


It is hard to believe that the Fall Team in Training Season starts in just three days! That's right..kickoff for the Nations Triathlon and Accenture Chicago Triathlon Teams is on Saturday, May 10th. There is still plenty of time to register for the program if you haven't had the chance to do so. Talk to me for more information or visit the TNT website here.

If you don't already know, I have signed on to be a bike/run Coach. I am really excited and really feel that this brings my TNT experience full circle having been everything from a participant to a team/training captain. I am really looking forward to the opportunity and can't wait to get started! I have an amazing set of co-coaches and an equally fantastic group of Team Captains. It is going to be quite a ride!

This week has been full of last minute schedule edits, clinic planning and information session attending. It is definitely a busy time but it is also very exciting! Lots of new triathletes have been signing up and getting pumped for the season and already asking great questions. It's on!

No comments: