Friday, May 9, 2008

I must be totally insane...


For once I've let TE talk ME into something crazy instead of the other way around! On September 26-27 I will be participating in the Ragnar Relay, a 182-mile team relay race from Cumberland, MD to Washington, DC. It's official..handing my entry fee over to him tonight!

According to the event website, "This 182 mile adventure-fest will push you and 11 pals through the stunning scenery of the Potomac River Valley. Starting in the Appalachian town of Cumberland, MD, your team will head east along the C & O Canal as it snakes along the Potomac, around night fall you'll get off the trail and run through the quiet streets of many charming historic Civil War-Era towns, ultimately passing within the shadows of the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. The race (and your stamina) wraps in the heart of the nation's capitol."

Yikes!
It should definitely be a challenge but I am sure that DCDD is up for it!

No comments: