Friday, February 8, 2008

Back!

So I have been getting some grief for not writing on this in a long time. Sorry! Life has kind of gotten in the way! Things are settling down now though...I am working more, getting more clients, and am definitely into the swing of training. So that's a good thing!

I have been getting some GREAT clients which makes life a lot more fun. One guy just wants to work on cardio and core, another is a young mom working to train for her first 5K. It is great! It makes my life easier to have people who are so motivated.

I MOVED! I am finally living on my own and I couldn't be happier. I am a little nervous about making all the payments, etc. but it will be worth it. I am going to be so much happier which will make everything else better too.

I am registering for more races! So far 2008 looks like this:

MARCH
Shamrock 1/2 Marathon
Scope it Out 5K
APRIL
St. Anthony's Olympic Distance Triathlon
MAY
Columbia Olympic Distance Triathlon
JUNE
Mooseman 1/2 Ironman
JULY
NJ State Spring Triathlon
AUGUST
Irongirl Columbia Triathlon

Looks like a pretty full schedule but it should be fun. I'll likely throw a relay or another race there in the fall. I can't stop myself!

Team in Training is going great even if I started a little late on my fundraising. So far I am 20% of the way there with just under $600. Check out my progress here.

More to come soon, more often. I swear!

No comments: