Sunday, December 9, 2007

TNT season has begun!

Another year, Another TNT race.
Hard to believe that I have been involved with the society for 4 years now. Time does go by fast! It seems like just yesterday that I was racing my first triathlon at Fort Delaware and now I have about 12 races under my belt, including a 1/2 Ironman. Yikes!

This year is a little different as I will be serving the Spring Teams as Training Captain. In addition to keeping track of weekly workouts beyond TNT organized sessions I will be responsible for food at practice, checking people in after runs and leading stretching at the end. I will also take part in leading some of the clinics early on and offering my knowledge on nutrition ant strength/core training. I am excited! We should have a great season!

There are lots of familiar faces this season as well as some brand-new ones. The whole experience will culminate at the St. Anthony's triathlon on my 29th birthday. It really doesn't get any better than that!

No comments: